Salvo Studios S402
There will be one more batch of S402 units coming hopefully by the end of October 2020. Once I receive notice from the fabricator regarding their status I will send out a newsletter message.
To be shipped 11-27-2020 until sold out. These are the final units I will have available for the S402.
The S402 is an evolution of the S401 design featuring support for even more hardware configurations. The highlights of the S402 design are:
- Three PCIe riser cable mounts. The S402 supports triple-slot GPUs and bifurcation support for two PCIe devices (2 x single-slot, or 1 single-slot and 1 double-slot).
- 60mm and 70mm chassis fan support.
- Offers 120mm fan mounts on the vented panel or the new rear vented panel for even better air evacuation from the chassis.
- The same 120mm fan support now offers the ability to modify the S402 to support 120mm AIO cooling solutions. Note: GPU length will be limited to 201mm when using most 120mm AIO coolers.
- Supports CPU heatsink/fan units up to 59mm tall.
- Includes removable handle.
- Includes Vertical Mat
Note: Some photos show unpainted prototype. Final version will be painted black as in the first four images. Updated images coming soon.
Shipping Information: Shipments will be made twice a week (Tuesday and Friday) when possible. If there is an expected delay for any reason I will be in contact.
Free Shipping to lower 48 US states. International (incl. Hawaii & Alaska) shipping $25.
Mainboard: mITX-compatible (6.7" x 6.7")
Power Supply: SFX, SFX-L (SFX-L support requires the purchase of an additional front panel button upgrade kit here)
PCIe devices: 1x3-slot, 1x2-slot, 1x1-slot, or 1x1-slot + 1x2-slot*
Maximum PCIe device size: 315mm x 140mm x 60mm
Storage: 5x2.5", 2x3.5", or 1x3.5" + 4x2.5"**
CPU Cooling: Cooler height supported up to 58mm, 120mm AIO***
Chassis Cooling: 3x60mm or 3x70mm up to 25mm in depth****
* The use of two PCIe devices requires customer to find and install PCIe bifurcation adapter as well as an additional PCIe riser cable
** Two 2.5" drive mounts underneath the PSU have a height restriction of 8mm, Only the two 2.5" mounts underneath the PSU can be used when all 3 PCIe slots are in use
*** One 3.5" drive and one 2.5" drive mount share the space with the 120mm AIO mount, When using the 120mm AIO mount GPU length is limited to 210mm
**** When using 25mm deep fans the internal power extension could provide interference, When using 25mm deep fans 2x2.5" drive mounts and 1x3.5" drive mount will be unusable
- Main chassis with all mounts
- PSU mounting bracket
- PCIe mounting bracket
- Vented intake panel (16 gauge galvanized steel)
- Solid rear cover panel
- Drive mount panel
- PCIe riser cable (27cm)
- Vertical Stands (x2) and Vertical Mat (x1)
- Removable Handle
- Front power button w/ LED white ring
- Rear reset button
- Internal power extension
- USB 3.0 front panel interface (x2)
- 70x70x15mm fans (x3)*
- Accessory mounting fasteners**
**Fastener hardware will be provided for:
- 2x2.5" and 1x3.5" drives - for additional fasteners please see the product page
- Three fans
- One Mainboard
- One 3-slot PCIe device
- One PCIe riser cable
- One PSU mount
- One pair USB front panel device
- One vented and one solid side panel
- Two stands (thumbscrews)
- One handle (thumbscrews)
- One disk mount tray