Salvo Studios S402
The S402 is an evolution of the S401 design featuring support for even more hardware configurations. The highlights of the S402 design are:
- Three PCIe riser cable mounts. The S402 supports triple-slot GPUs and bifurcation support for two PCIe devices (2 x single-slot, or 1 single-slot and 1 double-slot).
- 60mm and 70mm chassis fan support.
- Offers 120mm fan mounts on the vented panel or the new rear vented panel for even better air evacuation from the chassis.
- The same 120mm fan support now offers the ability to modify the S402 to support slim 120mm radiators and specific AIOs for water cooling (supported list of AIOs will come when the S402 design is final).
- Supports CPU heatsink/fan units up to 60mm tall.
Release date is expected to be late Fall 2019.
Out of stock