Salvo Studios S700
In production now, availability in late April/early May 2021. This chassis has been an evolution for several years with this variant offering decidedly more cooling capability in a total volume of around 24L. More specifications to be listed once the final production is complete. Initial specs are below.
- Four PCIe riser cable mounts. The S700 has mounting locations for up to 4 single-slot PCIe devices. Largest PCIe device supported is 2.5-slot height.
- Top radiator + fan clearance: 70mm.
- Front radiator + fan clearance: up to 80mm.*
- Full-size ATX, mATX, ITX, and even SSI-EEB motherboards are supported.**
- Clearance for CPU waterblocks is 63mm.***
- Built-in support for 1 x 3.5" drive or 3 x 2.5" drives. Can be expanded up-to 2 x 3.5" drives or 18 x 2.5" drives using my disk stackers.
* Front radiator clearance is dependent upon motherboard size.
** I cannot test all boards but I intend to include a diagram of the hole pattern I used for motherboard mounts
*** When considering waterblock height clearance, be sure to account for G1/4 fittings and their additional height they will add. Especially with regards to tube diameters and fittings.
- S700 Chassis
- Two clear acrylic side panels (solid or vented to user's needs)
- Front panel USB/Audio/Mic interfaces to include 1 x USB Type-C
- Slim USB "down" adapter to make clearance for top-mounted radiators
- One PCIe 3.0 riser cable (PCIe 4.0 upgrade possible in the future)
- Front button
Note: Photos show painted prototype. Updated images coming soon.
Free Shipping to lower 48 US states. International (incl. Hawaii & Alaska) shipping $35.